  1. What? No Debian Downloads!?!?!

    So, we ever gonna upload debian PPC here? I kinda need it. TIA!

  2. Re: What? No Debian Downloads!?!?!

    On 2006-11-14, Bradley Wilkinson wrote:
    > So, we ever gonna upload debian PPC here? I kinda need it. TIA!

    http://www.debian.org/CD/

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  3. Re: What? No Debian Downloads!?!?!

    On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:33:59 -0800,
    Keith Keller , in
    wrote:
    >+ On 2006-11-14, Bradley Wilkinson wrote:
    >+ > So, we ever gonna upload debian PPC here? I kinda need it. TIA!
    >+
    >+ http://www.debian.org/CD/

    And you can find the new "etch" installer images:

    If you have a high-speed connection, I'd suggest the netinst CD image.

    isn't looking good, either.

  4. Re: What? No Debian Downloads!?!?!

    Bradley Wilkinson wrote:
    > So, we ever gonna upload debian PPC here? I kinda need it. TIA!

    You can search, anytime, http://google.com/linux

    http://livecdlist.com

    Several of the 310 LiveCDs are for the PowerPC.

    Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Rock Linux, Gnoppix, LFS LiveCD, and Knoppix-MiB are
    there in the search.

    I like how Ubuntu loads and runs. YMMV.

  5. Re: What? No Debian Downloads!?!?!

    On Nov 14, 4:22 pm, Bradley Wilkinson
    wrote:
    > So, we ever gonna upload debian PPC here? I kinda need it. TIA!

    Why use debian when Ubuntu uses debian and is more user-friendly?

+ Reply to Thread