SuSE SLES 9 on Apple G5? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on SuSE SLES 9 on Apple G5? - Powerpc ; While OS X is slick, I've got , is it possible to run SuSE SLES 9 on the Apple G5? jerry -- // Jerry Heyman | "Software is the difference between // Amiga Forever :-) | hardware and reality" \\ ...

  1. SuSE SLES 9 on Apple G5?

    --
    // Jerry Heyman | "Software is the difference between
    // Amiga Forever :-) | hardware and reality"
    \\ // heymanj@acm.org |
    \X/ http://bellsouthpwp.net/h/e/heymanj/

  2. Re: SuSE SLES 9 on Apple G5?

    On Thu, 11 May 2006 16:47:04 -0400, Jerry Heyman wrote:

    > While OS X is slick, I've got , is it possible to run SuSE SLES 9 on the
    > Apple G5?

    Probably, but expect a lot of rough edges. You're better off with a newer
    distribution like Ubuntu.

    --
    Best Regards, Jack
    Linux User #264449