Adjust iMac's monitor grightness - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Adjust iMac's monitor grightness - Powerpc ; Does anyone know how to adjust the brightness of the monitor under Linux (ubuntu for me) on an iMac. The regular f14/f15 don't work under Linux and I've yet to find a solution via google. Its my understanding that under ...

  1. Adjust iMac's monitor grightness

    Does anyone know how to adjust the brightness of the monitor under Linux
    (ubuntu for me) on an iMac. The regular f14/f15 don't work under Linux and
    I've yet to find a solution via google.

    Its my understanding that under Yellow Dog the brightness controls work. Is
    there an open source solution?

  2. Re: Adjust iMac's monitor brightness

    Sorry for the repost. The topic should have said "brightness" rather than
    "grightness".

    "DeZo" wrote in message

    > Does anyone know how to adjust the brightness of the monitor under Linux
    > (ubuntu for me) on an iMac. The regular f14/f15 don't work under Linux and
    > I've yet to find a solution via google.
    >
    > Its my understanding that under Yellow Dog the brightness controls work.
    > Is there an open source solution?

+ Reply to Thread