Building gcc cross compiler on linux host for powerpc - toolchain - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Building gcc cross compiler on linux host for powerpc - toolchain - Powerpc ; Hello, I am building a gcc cross compiler toolchain for powerpc on linux red hat.I tried no of binutils & gcc version combinations.None of them compiled to the end. Can any one suggest me a working combination of toolchain ie ...

  1. Building gcc cross compiler on linux host for powerpc - toolchain

    Hello,

    I am building a gcc cross compiler toolchain for powerpc on linux red
    hat.I tried no of binutils & gcc version combinations.None of them
    compiled to the end.

    Can any one suggest me a working combination of toolchain ie binutils,
    gcc, gcc-lib versions to be downloaded.

    thanx,
    Bhaskar A. Tilak.

  2. Re: Building gcc cross compiler on linux host for powerpc - toolchain

    On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 09:26:03 -0800, Bhaskar wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am building a gcc cross compiler toolchain for powerpc on linux red
    > hat.I tried no of binutils & gcc version combinations.None of them
    > compiled to the end.
    >
    > Can any one suggest me a working combination of toolchain ie binutils,
    > gcc, gcc-lib versions to be downloaded.

    binutils 2.15.91 & 2.16.1 are OK.
    gcc 3.4.4 / 3.4.5 are OK.
    gcc-lib is compiled during gcc compilation...

+ Reply to Thread