Italian keymap on debian/PPC? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Italian keymap on debian/PPC? - Powerpc ; I've installed a Debian 3.1 on my PowerBook 12" 1.5 GHz. I can't configure the keymap, such that all the keys were ok (and all the char on the key). In particular I can't use the "@" char. Other question: ...

  1. Italian keymap on debian/PPC?

    I've installed a Debian 3.1 on my PowerBook 12" 1.5 GHz. I can't
    configure the keymap, such that all the keys were ok (and all the char
    on the key). In particular I can't use the "@" char. Other question:
    what is the keys combination for the console (the ctrl-alt-F1 in i386)?

    Thanks.
    Fabrizio

  2. Re: Italian keymap on debian/PPC?

    "fabrizio" writes:
    >Other question:
    >what is the keys combination for the console (the ctrl-alt-F1 in i386)?

    For the function key F1, you have to press Fn-F1 (and nothing in
    between). I.e., for ctrl-alt-F1, you need to press CTRL, ALT, then
    Fn, then F1, then release them all.

    - anton