PRPMC load error - Powerpc

This is a discussion on PRPMC load error - Powerpc ; Hi, When I boot the box with PRPMC card, I got the following output. Local Memory Found =20000000 (&536870912) WARNING: Configuration Data Failure (Invoke 'ENV' Command) WARNING: Board Configuration Data Failure MPU Clock Speed =450Mhz BUS Clock Speed =100Mhz Reset ...

  1. PRPMC load error

    Hi,

    When I boot the box with PRPMC card, I got the following output.

    Local Memory Found =20000000 (&536870912)

    WARNING: Configuration Data Failure (Invoke 'ENV' Command)

    WARNING: Board Configuration Data Failure

    MPU Clock Speed =450Mhz

    BUS Clock Speed =100Mhz

    Reset Vector Location : ROM Bank A
    Mezzanine Configuration: Single-MPU
    Current 60X-Bus Master : MPU0
    Idle MPU(s) : NONE

    L2Cache: 2048KB, 180Mhz
    System Memory: 512MB, ECC Enabled (ECC-Memory Detected)

    WARNING: NVRAM Header Test Failed, Auto Initializing

    After this, the box hangs and I didn't get the prompt. Could you
    provide me how to resolve this issue.

    Thanks,
    Kumaresh

  2. Re: PRPMC load error

    What is the "box"?
    What PrPMC?
    Is the PrPMC the monarch?
    Are these messages from the PrPMC console or from the "box"'s console?

    Perchance do you have a ":" prompt?

    Regards
    --
    Bill Dennen ][ We have met the enemy,

    ieee1014@hotmail.com ][ -- Pogo

    "Kumaresh" wrote in message
    news:1133175905.004549.108960@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I boot the box with PRPMC card, I got the following output.
    >
    > Local Memory Found =20000000 (&536870912)
    >

    > WARNING: Configuration Data Failure (Invoke 'ENV' Command)
    >

    > WARNING: Board Configuration Data Failure
    >

    > MPU Clock Speed =450Mhz
    >

    > BUS Clock Speed =100Mhz
    >

    > Reset Vector Location : ROM Bank A
    > Mezzanine Configuration: Single-MPU
    > Current 60X-Bus Master : MPU0
    > Idle MPU(s) : NONE
    >

    > L2Cache: 2048KB, 180Mhz
    > System Memory: 512MB, ECC Enabled (ECC-Memory Detected)
    >

    > WARNING: NVRAM Header Test Failed, Auto Initializing
    >
    > After this, the box hangs and I didn't get the prompt. Could you
    > provide me how to resolve this issue.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kumaresh

+ Reply to Thread