one more try - is this group dead? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on one more try - is this group dead? - Powerpc ; originally posted 10/20 under title "help a noob." ****** i have a Blue & White G3 with two internal drives. One has OS X (10.3.9) and the other has Ubuntu 5.0.4 The processor is a Powerlogix G3 that I have ...

  1. one more try - is this group dead?

    originally posted 10/20 under title "help a noob."

    ******
    i have a Blue & White G3 with two internal drives. One has OS X (10.3.9)
    and the other has Ubuntu 5.0.4

    The processor is a Powerlogix G3 that I have set at 1 GHz in Mac OS
    using the Powerlogix software.

    When I'm logged into the Linux drive I look at the Device Manager and it
    reports that the processor is running at 550 MHz.

    Anything I can do about this ?

    Thanks

    NNJ
    ******

    anybody??

  2. Re: one more try - is this group dead?

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:22:15 -0800, Bud Growa wrote:

    > originally posted 10/20 under title "help a noob."
    >
    > ******
    > i have a Blue & White G3 with two internal drives. One has OS X (10.3.9)
    > and the other has Ubuntu 5.0.4
    >
    > The processor is a Powerlogix G3 that I have set at 1 GHz in Mac OS
    > using the Powerlogix software.
    >
    > When I'm logged into the Linux drive I look at the Device Manager and it
    > reports that the processor is running at 550 MHz.
    >
    > Anything I can do about this ?

    Have you tried talking to the Powerlogix people? It is their hardware so
    maybe they can tell you what's up with it.

    coldfire

  3. Re: one more try - is this group dead?

    In article , Mud
    wrote:

    > On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:22:15 -0800, Bud Growa wrote:
    >
    > > originally posted 10/20 under title "help a noob."
    > >
    > > ******
    > > i have a Blue & White G3 with two internal drives. One has OS X (10.3.9)
    > > and the other has Ubuntu 5.0.4
    > >
    > > The processor is a Powerlogix G3 that I have set at 1 GHz in Mac OS
    > > using the Powerlogix software.
    > >
    > > When I'm logged into the Linux drive I look at the Device Manager and it
    > > reports that the processor is running at 550 MHz.
    > >
    > > Anything I can do about this ?

    > Have you tried talking to the Powerlogix people? It is their hardware so
    > maybe they can tell you what's up with it.
    >
    > coldfire

    all right, a good idea. hope powerlogix has heard of Linux.

+ Reply to Thread