Power PC Boot sequence. - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Power PC Boot sequence. - Powerpc ; Hai.. I am just beginner of PowerPC. I want to write boot loader in PPC7410. Can any one tell where can i find boot sequence.. Raja....

  1. Power PC Boot sequence.

    Hai..
    I am just beginner of PowerPC. I want to write boot loader in
    PPC7410. Can any one tell where can i find boot sequence..

    Raja.

  2. Re: Power PC Boot sequence.

    "Raja" skrev i en meddelelse
    news:1131623047.871335.87730@g47g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...

    > Hai..
    > I am just beginner of PowerPC. I want to write boot loader in
    > PPC7410. Can any one tell where can i find boot sequence..

    I am mengling with a kind of the same thing - but hint is Open Firmware, and
    you get there but holding alt, apple, "o" and "f" buttons down at boot
    (during the chimes and a while after)

    Regards, Lars.

+ Reply to Thread