TV tuner card for G3/Linux ? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on TV tuner card for G3/Linux ? - Powerpc ; Is there such a creature yet or must I run a Mac OS to use a tv tuner card with my b&w G3? Thanks, ecs...

  1. TV tuner card for G3/Linux ?

    Is there such a creature yet or must I run a Mac OS to use a tv tuner card with my b&w G3?

    Thanks,

    ecs

  2. Re: TV tuner card for G3/Linux ?

    In article <20051103102712.6456c693.e.c.sharpe@spamme.not>,
    "e.c.sharpe" wrote:

    > Is there such a creature yet or must I run a Mac OS to use a tv tuner card
    > with my b&w G3?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > ecs

    I wanted to have a BW for thisn,
    but it doesn't install os x in any way.
    look at my web page,
    but
    www.defyne.org
    will be helpfull, there is soft that 'll run some
    of the USB / pci cards ... for digital TV as well
    good luick !!!
    (and look at my website (it s in english ...)

    --
    een appeltje te schillen met
    http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/apple/

  3. Re: TV tuner card for G3/Linux ?

    On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:18:21 +0100
    switcher wrote:

    > In article <20051103102712.6456c693.e.c.sharpe@spamme.not>,
    > "e.c.sharpe" wrote:
    >
    > > Is there such a creature yet or must I run a Mac OS to use a tv tuner card
    > > with my b&w G3?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > ecs

    > I wanted to have a BW for thisn,
    > but it doesn't install os x in any way.
    > look at my web page,
    > but
    > www.defyne.org
    > will be helpfull, there is soft that 'll run some
    > of the USB / pci cards ... for digital TV as well
    > good luick !!!
    > (and look at my website (it s in english ...)
    >
    > --
    > een appeltje te schillen met
    > http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/apple/
    > Dit is dan ook een beetje de motivatie, ik wil
    > m nog doen werken ook ...

    Thanks for enlightening me, now I just need to pick a card.

    Best Regards,
    ecs

+ Reply to Thread