Ubuntu Live Runlevel 1 - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Ubuntu Live Runlevel 1 - Powerpc ; I'm having problems with X11. Does anyone know how to boot Ubuntu Live 5.10 to runlevel 1? A boot parameter perhaps? I've been unabel to reach the virual console by using crtl+option+F1, or command+option+F1. Thanks, Charles...

  1. Ubuntu Live Runlevel 1

    I'm having problems with X11. Does anyone know how to boot Ubuntu Live
    5.10 to runlevel 1? A boot parameter perhaps?

    I've been unabel to reach the virual console by using crtl+option+F1,
    or command+option+F1.

    Thanks,
    Charles

  2. Re: Ubuntu Live Runlevel 1

    Boot option for runlevel 1 (single user mode): live
    capser-udeb/runlevel=S

+ Reply to Thread