imac & YDL 3.01 : strange behavior ?? + low batteries - Powerpc

This is a discussion on imac & YDL 3.01 : strange behavior ?? + low batteries - Powerpc ; I managed to install YDL on an imac, but instead of specifying that it has an imac crt, I defined the connected TFT (Viewsonic 140). That worked well, the crt stays BLACK. Because the speakers were making some noise, I ...

  1. imac & YDL 3.01 : strange behavior ?? + low batteries

    I managed to install YDL on an imac,
    but instead of specifying that it has an
    imac crt, I defined the connected TFT (Viewsonic 140).
    That worked well, the crt stays BLACK.

    Because the speakers were making some noise,
    I defined the monitor being an imac crt.
    The CRT lighted up, but the noises on the speakers
    of the imac 500 cdrw remain. What might be wrong ??

    Another prob I had: I moved to a house, the batteries in
    the imac are low, and it no longer wants to
    see a 60Gb disc inside, but a 32 Gb disc.
    It seems to have troubles to boot os X.

    That s why I tried linux, but to no avail...

  2. Re: imac & YDL 3.01 : strange behavior ?? + low batteries

    mcv@wanadoo.be schreef:
    > I managed to install YDL on an imac,
    > but instead of specifying that it has an
    > imac crt, I defined the connected TFT (Viewsonic 140).
    > That worked well, the crt stays BLACK.
    >
    > Because the speakers were making some noise,
    > I defined the monitor being an imac crt.
    > The CRT lighted up, but the noises on the speakers
    > of the imac 500 cdrw remain. What might be wrong ??
    >
    > Another prob I had: I moved to a house, the batteries in
    > the imac are low, and it no longer wants to
    > see a 60Gb disc inside, but a 32 Gb disc.
    > It seems to have troubles to boot os X.
    >
    > That s why I tried linux, but to no avail...

    inderdaad heel vreemd, komt heel sukkilig over.

+ Reply to Thread