kernel for IBM pSeries 620 RS64-IV - Powerpc

This is a discussion on kernel for IBM pSeries 620 RS64-IV - Powerpc ; Hi All, Does anybody know which kernel flavour might work with the RS64-IV processor? I tried ppc64 and Power3, both do not boot. Thanks, Rik...

  1. kernel for IBM pSeries 620 RS64-IV

    Hi All,

    Does anybody know which kernel flavour might work with the RS64-IV
    processor? I tried ppc64 and Power3, both do not boot.

    Thanks,

    Rik

  2. Re: kernel for IBM pSeries 620 RS64-IV

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:32:18 +0200, Rik Harbers wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does anybody know which kernel flavour might work with the RS64-IV
    > processor? I tried ppc64 and Power3, both do not boot.
    >
    > Thanks,

    HTML on usenet! ugh!

    Take a look at RHEL3.

    coldfire