I now have all four of our normal PCs running Fedora Core 4, and like it
fine. (There's a dedicated GPS/topo-map/satellite-pic machine for
occasional use, which has to run XP, alas!, at least at my level of linux
competence.)

I'm even in process of downloading ISOs for the G3 iBook. That should mean
*one* OS for normal use -- instead of something different on each machine.
Oughtta make life much easier on the poor soul who has to stand up under
the IT support hat -- which is me, unfortunately.

Absent horror stories to the contrary, I hope to do the iBook install
(replacing YDL4) before the evening is out.

Any last minute caveats??

--
Beartooth Senectoflatuloid, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.