touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click - Powerpc

This is a discussion on touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click - Powerpc ; Hi, Is possible to middle-click/right-click without the mouse ? I found Ctrl-click stands for middle-click in firefox, but not in other apps. I've tried various combinations with Ctrl, Alt, click, no luck. ;-( thanks in advance, -- William...

  1. touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click

    --
    William

  2. Re: touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click

    Ciao William Xuuu, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

    > Is possible to middle-click/right-click without the mouse ?

    Which distro do you use?
    In my debian I have set Fn+ctrl as middle click and Fn+alt as right click.
    I think the default behaviour of mouse emulation of ppc is the use of F10
    and F11 keys. Try them.

    --
    On Oct 5 1991, 8.53 AM; Linus Benedict Torvalds said:
    >I can (well, almost) hear you asking yourselves "why?". Hurd will be
    >out in a year (or two, or next month, who knows), and I've already got
    >minix.

  3. Re: touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click

    Jack Malmostoso writes:

    > Ciao William Xuuu, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:
    >
    >> Is possible to middle-click/right-click without the mouse ?

    > Which distro do you use?

    Debian too.

    > In my debian I have set Fn+ctrl as middle click and Fn+alt as right
    > click.

    How do you achieve that ?

    > I think the default behaviour of mouse emulation of ppc is the use of F10
    > and F11 keys. Try them.

    Seems not work...

    --
    William

  4. Re: touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:35:45 +0800, William Xuuu wrote:

    >> In my debian I have set Fn+ctrl as middle click and Fn+alt as right
    >> click.

    > How do you achieve that ?

    In /etc/sysctl.conf put:

    #Mouse button emulation
    dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1

    That will do the trick.

  5. Re: touchpad: how to middle-click, right-click

    Jack Malmostoso schrieb:
    > On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:35:45 +0800, William Xuuu wrote:
    >

    >>>In my debian I have set Fn+ctrl as middle click and Fn+alt as right
    >>>click.

    >>How do you achieve that ?

    > In /etc/sysctl.conf put:
    >
    > #Mouse button emulation
    > dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1
    >
    > That will do the trick.

    and how can i emulate the macosx-behaviour (i.e. ctrl+click = right
    mouse click)?

+ Reply to Thread