Hi,

I am running GNU/Linux on a iMac G3 DV SE, for which I have a recently
bought a new Apple keyboard (because of the great 'feel' of the keys).

The keycodes some keys (like many keys on the numeric keypad on the
right) provide, are the same as the keycodes of some other keys (like
PageUp, or arrow-up). The result is that I cannot use all of those nice
keys the way they should be used, I now only use the left 'block of
keys' on the keyboard.

Is there somewhere a good description on how usbkeyboards on apple
hardware work and how to configure this stuff in Linux ?

Thanx for any input ...

Matto