debian on PPC - Powerpc

This is a discussion on debian on PPC - Powerpc ; How do i install debian on PPC with the net install of Sarge Bryan Frechette...

  1. debian on PPC

    How do i install debian on PPC with the net install of Sarge

    Bryan Frechette

  2. Re: debian on PPC

    Ciao Bryan Frechette, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

    > How do i install debian on PPC with the net install of Sarge

    Boot your machine with the cd inserted, while pressing the "c" key.

    --
    On Oct 5 1991, 8.53 AM; Linus Benedict Torvalds said:
    >I can (well, almost) hear you asking yourselves "why?". Hurd will be
    >out in a year (or two, or next month, who knows), and I've already got
    >minix.

+ Reply to Thread