Hi everybody,
I'm trying to solve the following problem:
I want to get old non-ethernet Macs (and eventually my
old Apple IIGS) onto TCP/IP internet through the
Appletalk serial port and tried to find my way through
setting up a PC compatible with Apple's Localtalk PC
card.
Then I thought "There must be an easier way" as Macs
have Appletalk built-in.
Now here's my question: Is there any Linux distribution
available for download that lets me route TCP/IP via
Appletalk on a PowerMac? What would I need to download
and how would I need to set it up?
I have a PowerMac 7100 here, but could come up with
other hardware if needed.

Thanks for your input,

Robert