Embedded Linux n PPC - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Embedded Linux n PPC - Powerpc ; Hello... I am interested in embedded linux development for the PPC 440. Is this the write place to look for related discussions? Thanks, Roy...

  1. Embedded Linux n PPC

    Hello...

    I am interested in embedded linux development for the PPC 440. Is this the
    write place to look for related discussions?

    Thanks,

    Roy

  2. Re: Embedded Linux n PPC

    I'd recommend getting the ELDK (Embedded Linux Development Kit) from
    ftp.leo.org if you want some tools for the PPC4xx. The price is right
    (free)!

    You can find out more from the denx website. It's a rather complete
    toolchain that I've used for years with the PPC4xx, PPC7xx, and PPC74xx.

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:28:47 -0600, Roy Zeighami wrote:

    > Hello...
    >
    > I am interested in embedded linux development for the PPC 440. Is this the
    > write place to look for related discussions?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Roy

  3. Re: Embedded Linux n PPC

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:28:47 -0600, Roy Zeighami wrote:
    > Hello...
    >
    > I am interested in embedded linux development for the PPC 440. Is this the
    > write place to look for related discussions?

    You want to join the linuxppc-embedded list at http://ozlabs.org

    -Matt

+ Reply to Thread