sarge floppy images - Powerpc

This is a discussion on sarge floppy images - Powerpc ; Has anyone had trouble with the sarge floppy images? I have downloaded all five in the powerpc 2.4 directory. The root.img file is not recognized by DiskCopy. I have downloaded it with linux and mac os with the same result. ...

  1. sarge floppy images

    Has anyone had trouble with the sarge floppy images? I have downloaded
    all five in the powerpc 2.4 directory. The root.img file is not
    recognized by DiskCopy. I have downloaded it with linux and mac os with
    the same result.
    kk

  2. Re: sarge floppy images

    Keith Krehbiel wrote:
    > Has anyone had trouble with the sarge floppy images? I have downloaded
    > all five in the powerpc 2.4 directory. The root.img file is not
    > recognized by DiskCopy. I have downloaded it with linux and mac os with
    > the same result.
    > kk

    I should add that the other four images are recognised and I was able to
    burn a boot disk.

+ Reply to Thread