    --
    William

  2. Re: any assembler tools ?

    On 2005-02-27, William Xuuu wrote:

    > Are there any assembler tools on linuxppc ?

    On my Linux/Debian/Sid 12" powerbook (PPC G4 1.33GHz) the GNU
    assembler is installed as /usr/bin/as from the binutils package.

    And I am sure that the gcc command will invoke the preprocessor &
    the assembler if given a *.S file.

    --
    Basile STARYNKEVITCH http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/
    email: basilestarynkevitchnet