Java - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Java - Powerpc ; Whats the best Java software and where can I download it? Im running YDL3 and want to use Azureus, a BitTorrent client. (BTW are there any better BT clients?) Thanks....

  1. Java

    Whats the best Java software and where can I download it? Im running YDL3
    and want to use Azureus, a BitTorrent client. (BTW are there any better BT
    clients?)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Java

    If you are running Ubuntu you can use this HOW-TO. The methods described
    here *might* work with other PPC distros.

    http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/JavaPPC

    "pb" wrote in message
    > Whats the best Java software and where can I download it? Im running YDL3
    > and want to use Azureus, a BitTorrent client. (BTW are there any better BT
    > clients?)
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread