Re: YDL 3 to YDL 4 upgrade - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Re: YDL 3 to YDL 4 upgrade - Powerpc ; Duke Robillard wrote in news:WaCdnWZr1-dvmovfRVn- iQ@io.com : > I prowled around the YDL website, but couldn't find an > answer. I was unsucessful in my Googling, too. My Googling found this: http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/...-general/2005- January/017602.html -- Jim Easterbrook...

  1. Re: YDL 3 to YDL 4 upgrade

    --
    Jim Easterbrook

  2. Re: YDL 3 to YDL 4 upgrade

    Jim Easterbrook wrote:
    > Duke Robillard wrote in news:WaCdnWZr1-dvmovfRVn-
    > iQ@io.com:
    >
    >>I prowled around the YDL website, but couldn't find an
    >>answer. I was unsucessful in my Googling, too.

    > My Googling found this:
    > http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/...-general/2005-
    > January/017602.html

    Cool, thanks, you clearly Google better than I. :-)

    That process sounds really painful. It seems maybe redoing
    the configuration by hand might be less effort.

    Duke

  3. Re: YDL 3 to YDL 4 upgrade

    http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/re...freescale/bsp/

    That's the version I recently download and it's fully working on my pegasos
    II ppc G4 plateform ...
    I also seen that there was an update choice at the start of the installation

    try it ...

    ludovic.degrave@free.fr

    "Jim Easterbrook" a écrit dans le message de
    news: amehe2-ho2.ln1@news.jim-easterbrook.me.uk...
    > Duke Robillard wrote in news:WaCdnWZr1-dvmovfRVn-
    > iQ@io.com:
    >
    > > I prowled around the YDL website, but couldn't find an
    > > answer. I was unsucessful in my Googling, too.

    > My Googling found this:
    > http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/...-general/2005-
    > January/017602.html
    > --