ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI in PowerMac? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI in PowerMac? - Powerpc ; Does an ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI work in a PowerMac? -- Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/ georg.schwarz@freenet.de +49 177 8811442...

  1. ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI in PowerMac?

    Does an ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI work in a PowerMac?

    --
    Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
    georg.schwarz@freenet.de +49 177 8811442

  2. Re: ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI in PowerMac?

    Ciao Georg Schwarz, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

    > Does an ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI work in a PowerMac?

    Yes.

    --
    On Oct 5 1991, 8.53 AM; Linus Benedict Torvalds said:
    >I can (well, almost) hear you asking yourselves "why?". Hurd will be
    >out in a year (or two, or next month, who knows), and I've already got
    >minix.

  3. Re: ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI in PowerMac?

    "Jack Malmostoso" wrote in message
    newsan.2005.02.13.12.07.23.102094@freesurf.ch...
    > Ciao Georg Schwarz, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:
    >
    >> Does an ATI 3D Rage Pro PCI work in a PowerMac?

    > Yes.

    Assuming its a mac version with a compatible ROM.

+ Reply to Thread