IBM Sponsoring LinuxPPC64 Open Source Developer Contest - >$300K in Prizes (Must Register by Oct. 31st) - Powerpc

This is a discussion on IBM Sponsoring LinuxPPC64 Open Source Developer Contest - >$300K in Prizes (Must Register by Oct. 31st) - Powerpc ; IBM is sponsoring an Open Source Developer contest awarding a new car for the most innovative new Open Source application written for LinuxPPC64. They are also awarding a large number of dual-boot Apple Power Mac G5s and cash awards for ...

  1. IBM Sponsoring LinuxPPC64 Open Source Developer Contest - >$300K in Prizes (Must Register by Oct. 31st)

    IBM is sponsoring an Open Source Developer contest awarding a new car
    for the most innovative new Open Source application written for
    LinuxPPC64. They are also awarding a large number of dual-boot Apple
    Power Mac G5s and cash awards for porting exisiting applications to
    LinuxPPC64 from a predetermined list.

    For more information take a look at: http://www.linuxonpower.com.

    They say the cutoff to register is Oct. 31st even though the contest
    runs through the remainder of the year. Looks like it is open to US
    contestant only at this time though.

  2. Re: IBM Sponsoring LinuxPPC64 Open Source Developer Contest - >$300Kin Prizes (Must Register by Oct. 31st)

    jonesandsi wrote:

    > IBM is sponsoring an Open Source Developer contest awarding a new car
    > for the most innovative new Open Source application written for
    > LinuxPPC64.

    well, let's see if Apple can come out with a G5 PowerBook in time for me
    to join in :-)

    However, I can't drive ...

    --
    Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290
    Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands

+ Reply to Thread