Hello everyone,

Just recently I bought a PM 7100/80 AV and I already have a Quantum
Fireball 3 GB HD, of which I plan to use about 2 GB for MacOS partitions.

Can you therefore please tell me, if about 1 GB is comfortable for a first
mkliux installation? With this I intend to do some W3 browsing, word
processing etc. in Dutch, English and Japanese.

Concrete hints about how much space to allocate to the various partitions
for mklinux would of course be duly appreciated :-).

Useful hints please by e-mail (please use adjust address in my .sig) or on
this NG :-).

Yours sincerely,
--
-------