yum locally - Powerpc

This is a discussion on yum locally - Powerpc ; Hi, Is it possible to point yum at a locally-saved rpm? I saved the openoffice 1.1.0 installs on my machine... cheers, David H -- "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches." If you need to contact me direct, ...

  1. yum locally

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

  2. Re: yum locally

    On 2/22/2004 3:26 PM, David Harrison said:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to point yum at a locally-saved rpm?
    >
    > I saved the openoffice 1.1.0 installs on my machine...
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > David H

    Sorry -- please ignore me -- sorted after a little rtfm :-)

    David

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

+ Reply to Thread