Gnoppix for PPC ?? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Gnoppix for PPC ?? - Powerpc ; Hi all I now there's a Knoppix iso for PPC, but howabout a Gnoppix?? For us Gnomers out here. TIA Dieter...

  1. Gnoppix for PPC ??

    Hi all

    I now there's a Knoppix iso for PPC, but howabout a Gnoppix?? For us
    Gnomers out here.

    TIA

    Dieter

  2. Re: Gnoppix for PPC ??

    Ciao Dieter, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

    > I now there's a Knoppix iso for PPC, but howabout a Gnoppix?? For us
    > Gnomers out here.

    Life's strange sometimes: right this morning I went to the Gnoppix website
    and read:

    (thus we're able to create a PPC version based upon our ix86 packages
    list, which would make synchronization between both platform versions
    quite easy).

    So I went to the #gnoppix in irc.gnoppix.org and tried to get some info,
    but noone answered.
    I think I'll try again.

    Oh, btw, Knoppix never worked for me on iBook G4.

    --
    Best Regards, Jack
    Linux User #264449