Re: Horwath URL UPDATE - was Re: I say we should give him what's - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Re: Horwath URL UPDATE - was Re: I say we should give him what's - Powerpc ; chr4940 wrote: > What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to > use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even > making a "friendly" phone call to his home at 3:00 ...

  1. Re: Horwath URL UPDATE - was Re: I say we should give him what's

    chr4940 wrote:
> [...]
    > Aileen, at 1901 Sumter Avenue North, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427. The
    > home phone number of this titillating trio is (763) 540-6815.
    >
    > ************************************************** **********************
    > HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD
    > ************************************************** **********************
    >
    > Horwath is presently doing business under the name "Redundant Networking
    > Corporation" at 15 South 5th Street, Suite 1150, Minneapolis, Minnesota
    > 55402. Fortunately he's only a child pornography distributor and not an
    > international leader, so Horwath doesn't worry too much about receiving
    > letter bombs even after the Pentagon, in junction with the FBI and CIA,
    > increased the United States terrorist threat level.
    >
    > He's also employed as a tech for Vector Internet Services, Inc. ("VISI")
    > located at 12 South 6th Street, Suite 630, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402,
    > (612) 395-9000.
    >
    > ************************************************** **********************
    > HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD
    > ************************************************** **********************
    >
    > WILL BABY AILEEN HORWATH BE MOLESTED IN THE HOME? You decide!
    >
    > Show your appreciation for the child pornography distributors of today
    > by letting Mike Horwath and Aileen Horwath know how much you care.
    >
    > A photo of baby Aileen Horwath and her toe tag # 902-02-4328 appears at
    > the site, along with a map to Mike Horwath's house in case you're in the
    > area and plan on making an "unexpected" visit!
    >
    > ************************************************** **********************
    > HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD
    > ************************************************** **********************
    > "I walked into the office of Winternet about 12:45 PM. When I entered my
    > office, I was surprised to find Kevin Mathison digging through my desk,
    > a definite break of any trust I had for him. I told him that I wanted to
    > meet with Mr. Frankowski and him as soon as possible. Mr. Mathison, Mr.
    > Frankowski, Jim Nelson (from MinnNet) and myself went down to the
    > conference room to talk. As soon as Kevin started talking, I decided I
    > needed a lawyer present. I stated so and walked out of the room. As I
    > walked back into the Winternet offices, Mr. Mathison tells me that I am
    > fired, in front of Chad Trost and the Winternet staff members. I
    > contested his firing by explaining that no board meeting had occurred
    > and his statement back was that it did not matter, that I was fired."
    >
    > -- drechsau@winternet.com (Mike Horwath)
    >
    > ************************************************** **********************
    > HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD
    > ************************************************** **********************
    > --
    >
    > 54pb1eF84m7OsS6o7F5fo2fV86k0InC6k6D5xs30uR36c39ug

    What is this sh!t, and what does this have to do with
    comp.os.linux.security. Is this spam?

  2. Re: Horwath URL UPDATE - was Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: VF6N08

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:38:39 -0600, mshortridge wrote:

    > What is this sh!t, and what does this have to do with
    > comp.os.linux.security. Is this spam?

    And like an idiot, you had to quote the whole damn thing for your two
    line rant. Do you think the poster is going to read responses.

    Just send the full post with header to abuse email address in the header.

  3. Re: Horwath URL UPDATE - was Re: I say we should give him what's

    mshortridge wrote:
    > What is this sh!t, and what does this have to do with
    > comp.os.linux.security. Is this spam?

    nothing it's spammed garbage, and you could have at least trimmed it out
    of your reply.

    --

    "Liberty isn't a thing you are given as a present.
    You can be a free man under a dictatorship.
    It is sufficient if you struggle against it."
    -- Ignazio Silone - "The God that Failed" (1950)

+ Reply to Thread