cryptcat for OS X or ppc-linux? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on cryptcat for OS X or ppc-linux? - Powerpc ; Anybody know if there's a binary version of cryptcat that works on either Mac OS X or PPC Linux (particularly, YDL 3)? I've DLed the source from the sites listed below but can't get it to compile on either platform. ...

  1. cryptcat for OS X or ppc-linux?

    Anybody know if there's a binary version of cryptcat that works on
    either Mac OS X or PPC Linux (particularly, YDL 3)? I've DLed the source
    from the sites listed below but can't get it to compile on either
    platform. It compiles fine on x86 Linux.

    If there's not a binary version, anybody here want to help me get it to
    compile? Here is the error I get when I try to build on OS X 10.3.2 with
    dev tools (gcc 3.3):

    panther% make generic
    make -e cryptcat XFLAGS='-DGENERIC' STATIC=
    cc -O -c farm9crypt.cc
    cc -O -c twofish2.cc
    cc -O -s -DGAPING_SECURITY_HOLE -DGENERIC -o cryptcat
    netcat.c farm9crypt.o twofish2.o
    ld: Undefined symbols:
    operator delete(void*)
    operator new(unsigned long)
    ___gxx_personality_v0
    make[1]: *** [cryptcat] Error 1
    make: *** [generic] Error 2

    I haven't done C/C++ in over 7 years so I don't even know where to
    begin...

  2. Re: cryptcat for OS X or ppc-linux?

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:08:47 -0500,
    Lazlo Hollyfeld (lazlo@NOSPAMcox.net) wrote:
    > Anybody know if there's a binary version of cryptcat that works on
    > either Mac OS X or PPC Linux (particularly, YDL 3)?

    My Mac OS X binary is available here:
    ftp://ebv.mimnet.northwestern.edu/pub/macosx/cryptcat/

    This is a 10.3.x build, but will work with 10.2.x as well (not 10.1.x).

    Later,
    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Tintin turns 75

  3. Re: cryptcat for OS X or ppc-linux?

    In article ,
    Lazlo Hollyfeld wrote:

    :ld: Undefined symbols:

    Look into something calld "ldcompat" from the Gnu people.

    http://www.osxgnu.org/
    --
    Looks like more of Texas to me.
    .... Arizona, where the nights are warm and the roads are straight.

+ Reply to Thread