Re: Help! Beige G3 will not boot from any media but firmware works - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Re: Help! Beige G3 will not boot from any media but firmware works - Powerpc ; Louis Parker wrote: > Thanks in advance, > > Louis Parker In this newsgroup, my only advice is to install YellowDog Linux, and join the Class Action Lawsuit against Apple for their anti-support of the Beige G3 line via Mac ...

  1. Re: Help! Beige G3 will not boot from any media but firmware works

    Louis Parker wrote:

    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Louis Parker

    In this newsgroup, my only advice is to install YellowDog Linux, and
    join the Class Action Lawsuit against Apple for their anti-support of
    the Beige G3 line via Mac OS X.

    BTW... comp.os.os9 is NOT about Mac OS 9.
    comp.os.linux.powerpc is NOT about Mac OS X.

    cease and desist these off-topic crosspostings

    --
    Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
    UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are

  2. Re: Help! Beige G3 will not boot from any media but firmware works

    "Angela Kahealani" wrote in message
    > cease and desist these off-topic crosspostings

    People who respond like this just make ya want to post off-topic. This is
    Usenet... If you act like you can tell people what to do, then they will do
    the opposite.

+ Reply to Thread