Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps. - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps. - Powerpc ; Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps....

  1. Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

  2. Re: Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    Here, Paul wrote:
    > Don't bother emailing this group....

    ....the NNTP server will choke on SMTP interaction.

    --Z

    *

  3. Re: Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    In article <6583c932.0312122046.5b84abbb@posting.google.com>, Paul
    wrote:

    > Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    Well, here's an answer; what help do you need?

    Nikki

  4. Re: Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    Paul wrote:

    > Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    You are not supposed to get help. You are supposed to help.

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Fan of Woody Allen

  5. Re: Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:46:11 -0800, Paul wrote:

    > Don't bother emailing this group. No one ever answers or helps.

    Wow... no responce within 26hrs from your first post and you give
    up all hope. Good luck with the rest of your online life.

    --
    My mailbox is NOT an advertisement medium. Tehrasha Darkon
    My address is NOT for sale, lease or rent. darkon@netins.net

+ Reply to Thread