Hi
I am trying to write a misc device driver to mpc8260ads that turns on
and off some LEDs. I have encountered 2 problems and I need some
advice.

1. when I am trying to #include an error compilation
occures:

...../mpc8260.h:40: platforms/ads8260.h: No such file or directory

actualy, I have this file in my Kernel. That is really starange...

2. when I am trying to write to BCSR0 (I am taking its address from
BR1 = 450000) the kernel doesnt allow me. it gives me the message
"Oops: Kernel access of bad area, sig:11" and some more
information.
What should I do? How can I write this register???

Thanks a lot
Hagit Guy