Hi,

I have a Powerbook 3400c and all it has is a ZIP drive, no CDROM or
floppy.

Can anyone tell me how I would install YDL 3.0 from teh hard drive. I
can get the install files off the CD from another Mac and copy them
over to the Powerbook, so the files will be avilable, but how do I get
it to boot and find the files on the hard disk, and what should be thw
directory structire of the disks on when I copy them to teh hard disk,
i.i should I put it as CD1 CD2 etc.

One final thing. Th epowerbook has OS9 on it. what format should
Imake the partition that I want to install YDL on? SHould it be Mac
Free, A/UX ?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Paul