ppc binary version of rhythmbox - Powerpc

This is a discussion on ppc binary version of rhythmbox - Powerpc ; hi, does anyone have a ppc binary version of rhythmbox? i have yelllow dog linux 3 and have been trying to compile with now luck....

  1. ppc binary version of rhythmbox

    hi, does anyone have a ppc binary version of rhythmbox? i have yelllow
    dog linux 3 and have been trying to compile with now luck.

  2. Re: ppc binary version of rhythmbox

    Hi,

    Linux Gabe a écrit:
    > hi, does anyone have a ppc binary version of rhythmbox? i have yelllow
    > dog linux 3 and have been trying to compile with now luck.

    I don't know if you're using alien, but perhaps can you try with a
    Debian version of rhytmbox..

    http://ftp2.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/rhythmbox/

    or here :

    http://ftp.debian.org/pool/main/r/rhythmbox/

    alien -r package_powerpc.deb

    And you'll have (except problem) a new rpm...

    P.S. : be carefull with the necessary libc...

    Regards

    --
    NO ePATENTS / NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir / See
    http://swpat.ffii.org/

    eric b

+ Reply to Thread