Newbie question: update for Mozilla - how-to ? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Newbie question: update for Mozilla - how-to ? - Powerpc ; hello, I installed YDL on a Powerbook G3 without any troubles - was really surprised how easy it is to install ! I want to know if and how you can update Mozilaa to a more resent version as the ...

  1. Newbie question: update for Mozilla - how-to ?

    hello,

    I installed YDL on a Powerbook G3 without any troubles - was really
    surprised how easy it is to install !
    I want to know if and how you can update Mozilaa to a more resent
    version as the build-in one is 1.2 ...

    thanks for any help ...

  2. Re: Newbie question: update for Mozilla - how-to ?

    > I want to know if and how you can update Mozilaa to a more resent
    > version as the build-in one is 1.2 ...

    I'm new around here, but there was another post on this newsgroup which
    listed a link to:

    http://www.xoono.net/mozillatars.html

    I haven't tried it out yet, but will later today.

    -Heather

+ Reply to Thread