Mozilla 1.5 tar available - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Mozilla 1.5 tar available - Powerpc ; Hello, I wanted to upgrade my Mozilla version to 1.5 but I did not find any binary distribution so compiled it and I am making the tar available for download in my website, I hope some of you will find ...

  1. Mozilla 1.5 tar available

    Hello,

    I wanted to upgrade my Mozilla version to 1.5 but I did not find any
    binary distribution so compiled it and I am making the tar available for
    download in my website, I hope some of you will find it useful.

    http://www.xoono.net/mozillatars.html

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Mozilla 1.5 tar available

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:12:47 +0000, Xoono.net wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I wanted to upgrade my Mozilla version to 1.5 but I did not find any
    > binary distribution so compiled it and I am making the tar available for
    > download in my website, I hope some of you will find it useful.
    >
    > http://www.xoono.net/mozillatars.html
    >
    > Thank you.

    For all of your PPC Mozilla/Firebird needs....

    http://www.thecodefactory.org/mozilla/

    I wonder if these guys are going to port Thunderbird as well...

    --
    My mailbox is NOT an advertisement medium. Tehrasha Darkon
    My address is NOT for sale, lease or rent. darkon@netins.net

+ Reply to Thread