    thanks,
    minimal.

  2. Re: Debian on Powercenter

  3. Re: Debian on Powercenter

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:49:57 +0200,
    minimal , in
    wrote:

    +> Does anyone know a good site/doc that tells you howto
    +> install debian over FTP on an OldWorld mac?

    Look here:

    http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/
    http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/install

    James
    isn't looking good, either.

  4. Re: Debian on Powercenter

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:30:42 -0700, Keith Keller wrote:

    >> Does anyone know a good site/doc that tells you howto
    >> install debian over FTP on an OldWorld mac?

    > Did you search google?

    Google?

    I was asking, because the docs of Debian aren't that clear on
    telling me which files exactly I need to download for the install and if
    it's mandatory to use the boot floppies or if BootX only is enough.

    gr,
    minimal.

  5. Re: (FTP install) Debian on Powercenter

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:37:15 +0200, minimal wrote:

    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:30:42 -0700, Keith Keller wrote:
    >
    >>> Does anyone know a good site/doc that tells you howto
    >>> install debian over FTP on an OldWorld mac?

    >> Did you search google?

    > Google?
    >
    > I was asking, because the docs of Debian aren't that clear on
    > telling me which files exactly I need to download for the install and if
    > it's mandatory to use the boot floppies or if BootX only is enough.

    Through an FTP install!

+ Reply to Thread