Re: Plutonium and Enriched Uranium - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Re: Plutonium and Enriched Uranium - Powerpc ; "J. P. Young" wrote in message news:2ac8b827.0310092059.72f88eae@posting.google.c om... > kenpangborn@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news: ... > >>From: jpyoung@io.com (J. P. Young) > >>Newsgroups: alt.true-crime, soc.men > >>So, the fact that you posted this twenty days > >>ago makes it ...

  1. Re: Plutonium and Enriched Uranium

    > >>From: jpyoung@io.com (J. P. Young)
    > >>Newsgroups: alt.true-crime, soc.men
    > >>So, the fact that you posted this twenty days
    > >>ago makes it old and irrelevant?

    > >>This is just another point on the graph of your
    > >>typical pattern. Post something stupid, fight about
    > >>it, get proven wrong, pretend it never happened, and
    > >>say it was too far in the past to be relevant if someone
    > >>brings it up again. It's part of the typical "CRY"
    > >>strategy employed by Ken and his supporters:

    > >>1.C - Challenge the evidence against you as long as you can
    > >>2.R - Run away from the fight when you've lost decisively
    > >>3.Y - Yowl in indignation if anyone brings up how badly you got
    > >>beaten

    > >Nope it just makes YOU an obsessed NUT CASE YOUNG!
    > >WHACKO!!!

    > That's some good yowling there, Mr. Pangborn. Very repetitive, but
    > then creativity was never a strong point for you. Of course, the
    > yowling is all that you have left since you're in the final stage of
    > your C-R-Y strategy, above. Call people names, hurl accusations, try
    > to discredit the source of the pummeling that you've just received.
    > Anything but examine the evidence. Anything but address the points at
    > hand. To you, I'm obsessed because I don't let you post all the
    > untruths you want without calling you on them. I'm a "NUT CASE"
    > (recently upgraded from "NUTSO") because I actually state facts and
    > research my statements rather than simply accept the crap you're
    > shoveling.

    I'd call you an obsessed nut case, as would most normal people. Your ideas
    that God has called you to be the primary truth keeper on Usenet says all
    that needs to be said about you. You seem to be with your stalking, just a
    few Tacos short of a stand.

  2. Re: Plutonium and Enriched Uranium

    Ok there future boy!
    "John Gault" wrote in message

    > "J. P. Young" wrote in message
    > news:2ac8b827.0310092059.72f88eae@posting.google.c om...
    > > kenpangborn@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message

    > > >Nope it just makes YOU an obsessed NUT CASE YOUNG!
    > > >WHACKO!!!

    > > That's some good yowling there, Mr. Pangborn. Very repetitive, but
    > > then creativity was never a strong point for you. Of course, the
    > > yowling is all that you have left since you're in the final stage of
    > > your C-R-Y strategy, above. Call people names, hurl accusations, try
    > > to discredit the source of the pummeling that you've just received.
    > > Anything but examine the evidence. Anything but address the points at
    > > hand. To you, I'm obsessed because I don't let you post all the
    > > untruths you want without calling you on them. I'm a "NUT CASE"
    > > (recently upgraded from "NUTSO") because I actually state facts and
    > > research my statements rather than simply accept the crap you're
    > > shoveling.

    > I'd call you an obsessed nut case, as would most normal people. Your

    ideas
    > that God has called you to be the primary truth keeper on Usenet says all
    > that needs to be said about you. You seem to be with your stalking, just a
    > few Tacos short of a stand.

  3. Re: Plutonium and Enriched Uranium

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:31:13 -0400,
    Jason Stevens , in
    <107hf0gqc5ll089@corp.supernews.com> wrote:
    >+ Ok there future boy!

    Anything with pangborn in it can be safely ignored.