Re: Welcome to the Moore vs. Pangborng Newsgroup. - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Re: Welcome to the Moore vs. Pangborng Newsgroup. - Powerpc ; "J. P. Young" wrote in message news:2ac8b827.0310090658.7f8bb1@posting.google.com ... > prchrdns@aol.com (PrchrdnS) wrote in message news: ... > >jpyoung@io.com (J. P. Young) > >>Message-id: > >>I understand that some people are sick of this "flame war". > >>On the other hand, ...

  1. Re: Welcome to the Moore vs. Pangborng Newsgroup.

    > >jpyoung@io.com (J. P. Young)

    > >>I understand that some people are sick of this "flame war".
    > >>On the other hand, some people enjoy it.

    > >The only ones that enjoy it are the insane ones. Like you.

    > I can certainly understand why you can't enjoy it. Seeing me
    > repeatedly disprove Pangborn's claims and watching him slink away in a
    > cowardly fashion must be difficult for you.

    You are truly a legend in your own mind Mr. Young! I wonder how others will
    see you in your new role as an internet stalker of Mr. Pangborn? How will
    people feel about your new role as an Internet topic cop? Your holy mission
    to track Ken Pangborn wherever he goes and attack everything he says and
    does. You claim to have proved that Ken "Lied" about the enriched Uranium
    deal. Both he and I have posted articles that support what Ken said. You
    have posted articles from others that say he was wrong. You run all over the
    net after Ken, wherever he or I post claiming that you have "destroyed" him.
    Which to most people suggests more than a serious obsession you have. Please
    continue to demonstrate your position to the net. Put on full display not
    only in Ken's hangouts, but your own what a nut case you really are.

  2. Re: Welcome to the Moore vs. Pangborng Newsgroup.

    "John Gault" wrote in message news:<3f869675_5@corp.newsgroups.com>...
    >"J. P. Young" wrote in message
    >news:2ac8b827.0310090658.7f8bb1@posting.google.com ...
    >You are truly a legend in your own mind Mr. Young!
    >I wonder how others will see you in your new role
    >as an internet stalker of Mr. Pangborn? How will
    >people feel about your new role as an Internet topic
    >cop? Your holy mission to track Ken Pangborn wherever
    >he goes and attack everything he says and does. You
    >claim to have proved that Ken "Lied" about the
    >enriched Uranium deal.
    >Both he and I have posted articles that support what
    >Ken said. You have posted articles from others that
    >say he was wrong. You run all over the net after Ken,
    >wherever he or I post claiming that you have "destroyed"
    >him. Which to most people suggests more than a serious
    >obsession you have. Please continue to demonstrate your
    >position to the net. Put on full display not only in Ken's
    >hangouts, but your own what a nut case you really are.

    First, allow me to apologize to all the readers of
    gnu.gnustep.discuss, comp.os.linux.powerpc, rec.sport.basketball.pro,
    and comp.sys.next.programmer. Obviously, the post to which I am
    replying has nothing to do with any of your newsgroups. The poster of
    that message sent it to most newsgroups that I have EVER posted to (I
    think that last time I posted to a basketball group was 5 years ago)
    in an effort to embarrass me by making outrageous and unsubstianted
    claims about me and my positions. I just wanted to give this brief
    reply post to express my regret at this exercise of pique and to let
    you know that I have no intention of continuing any further
    discussions in these groups. If this poster continues to post to these
    groups, please inform him that these posts are not relevant to the
    group or simply ignore them.

    If you are, for some bizarre reason, interested in seeing what this
    discussion is all about, I recommend using Google Groups Advanced
    Search to look under my name:

    http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im....com&lr=&hl=en

    the veracity of everything **I** have posted in these threads. If
    anyone wishes to query me about these posts, feel free to e-mail me at
    jpyoung@io.com or simply join in to one of the other threads to post
    your questions.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    J. P. Young
    Jazz Fan
    GNUstep Developer
    Linux User

  3. Re: Welcome to the Moore vs. Pangborng Newsgroup.

    On 10 Oct 2003 12:30:48 -0700,
    J. P. Young , in
    <2ac8b827.0310101130.1cef25fd@posting.google.com> wrote:

    +> First, allow me to apologize to all the readers of
    +> gnu.gnustep.discuss, comp.os.linux.powerpc, rec.sport.basketball.pro,
    +> and comp.sys.next.programmer.

    Instead of apologizing, why don't you simply trim the newsgroups? Or
    perhaps just excuse yourself from the moore-pangborn multi-decade,
    multi-century, multi-millenium flame fest? trust me when I say that is
    the easier course, as both moore and pangborn have proved to be
    remarkably clue-resistant.

    Semi-ontopic-meta remark: Just Do It.

    Followups set.

    James - with apologies to Nike...or maybe not... ;-)
    isn't looking good, either.

  4. Re: Welcome to the Moore vs. Pangborn Newsgroup.

    "J. P. Young" wrote in message
    news:2ac8b827.0310101302.4175007e@posting.google.c om...

    > >news:2ac8b827.0310090658.7f8bb1@posting.google.com ...
    > >>I can certainly understand why you can't enjoy it.
    > >>Seeing me repeatedly disprove Pangborn's claims and
    > >>watching him slink away in a cowardly fashion must
    > >>be difficult for you.

    > >You are truly a legend in your own mind Mr. Young!

    > As I've said before, proving Pangborn wrong is so easy that a child
    > could do it, and thus not something to take pride in.

    If you statement were true, only a child would want to do it. But to want to
    do it to the tune of thousands of messages says something really special
    about you Mr. Young, it really does. It opens an entire volume on abnormal
    psychology. I am certain you will continue raving on with your obsession
    about Mr.. Pangborn tirelessly day and night for years. It might help if at
    this point you realized that it is saying far more about you than it is
    about him. That you stalk Pangborn from newsgroup to newsgroup with this
    mission of yours to prove him wrong wherever and whenever you can is quite
    illuminating. Just not in the way you seem to have convinced yourself that
    it is. You think you have proven him to be a liar. All you have done in
    convince most people that you have some serious issues you need to resolve
    within yourself. That you have allied yourself with Usenet's most notorious
    troll (David Moore) also speaks volumes about you, none of which is
    admirable. Please keep on, nobody trashes you like you do yourself. By all
    means continue your screaming and wall pounding. The more you do the more
    entertaining you become.