Hi
I have a very serious problem. any suggestion can be very helpful.
I am trying to run atm as a loadable module on mpc8260ads. I have BSP
of Lineo for 8260 on the board with kernel 2.4.1.
To test my module, I am trying first to send data without opening any
socket, but send inside the module itself. I am activating the channel
inside the init_module function (after all the initializations) and
trying to send one small cell.
My problem is that after sending the data (ready in the BD ring), the
Linux crashes!
The bigger problem is that the same test (module.o) sometimes crashes
and sometimes not.
Please any help!!!!!!!!!
Ethernet is running on FCC2. I am running on FCC1.
Thanks!!!