Distro for IBM RS6000 F30 - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Distro for IBM RS6000 F30 - Powerpc ; Anyone know of a Distro that will work on an IBM RS6000 F30, I have not seen one that lists it. Fred...

  1. Distro for IBM RS6000 F30

    Anyone know of a Distro that will work on an IBM RS6000 F30, I have not
    seen one that lists it.

    Fred

  2. Re: Distro for IBM RS6000 F30

    Fred Mulharin wrote:
    > Anyone know of a Distro that will work on an IBM RS6000 F30, I have not
    > seen one that lists it.

    > Fred

    Info seems sketchy but B50 is mentioned for rock linux. The
    Fxx boxes are a little older but still PCI. My bet is there
    is a good chance they may all work.
    I would start with some emails. No one seems to have
    presented a complete supported hardware list. This could have
    to do with the availability of hardware to test on.
    http://www.rocklinux.org

    -Walt

    --
    Reply to innkeepATcapitalDOTnet to email questions.