I bought a Powerbook G3 series II off ebay and it might have a screen
from a different kind of Powerbook because it only goes to 800x600 and
I think the Series II had 1024x768. It's definitely Series II inside
because it has 512k L2 cache.

When the Yellowdog installer autoprobes it says monitor unknown.

I need to know how to put the argument in BootX for my screen at
800x600, because when I get to the Yellowdog install screen it has all
kinds of lines and it's obviously in the wrong mode. If I use the
older text installation screens, it doesn't recognize the cd.