YDL install failure on Powermac 7500 failure - Powerpc

This is a discussion on YDL install failure on Powermac 7500 failure - Powerpc ; Hi: Am having problems install YDL 3.0 on my Powermac 7500, 128MB RAM, 4.3 GB SCSI drive. ramdisk boots fine. but fails to boot into Anaconda. Anyhody had similar problems. YDL tells it's aborting installation. Quits working. And I have ...

  1. YDL install failure on Powermac 7500 failure

    Hi:

    Am having problems install YDL 3.0 on my Powermac 7500, 128MB RAM, 4.3
    GB SCSI drive. ramdisk boots fine. but fails to boot into Anaconda.
    Anyhody had similar problems. YDL tells it's aborting installation.
    Quits working. And I have to reboot.

    Thanks for any help.

    Hank

  2. Re: YDL install failure on Powermac 7500 failure

    Hank wrote:
    > Hi:

    > Am having problems install YDL 3.0 on my Powermac 7500, 128MB RAM, 4.3
    > GB SCSI drive. ramdisk boots fine. but fails to boot into Anaconda.
    > Anyhody had similar problems. YDL tells it's aborting installation.
    > Quits working. And I have to reboot.

    > Thanks for any help.

    > Hank

    Are you mixing ram types/speeds? Have you used the
    ram for some time in mac os or did you just add some?
    -Walt

    --
    Reply to innkeepATcapitalDOTnet to email questions.