gnome2 or kde3 on debian woody ppc? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on gnome2 or kde3 on debian woody ppc? - Powerpc ; Hi! I have a debian woody system on my powerbook 12" here. However I really would like to get a recent desktop, is there any place to get debs for ppc? TIA + CU Lars....

  1. gnome2 or kde3 on debian woody ppc?

    Hi!

    I have a debian woody system on my powerbook 12" here. However I really
    would like to get a recent desktop, is there any place to get debs for ppc?

    TIA + CU Lars.

  2. Re: gnome2 or kde3 on debian woody ppc?

    I am building gnome 2 myself now, with the help of garnome.

    CU Lars.

  3. Re: gnome2 or kde3 on debian woody ppc?

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:00:43 +0200, Lars Grobe wrote:

    I use Gnome 2 from Debian's Unstable branch. It works quite well.

    ~MCU

    > Hi!
    >
    > I have a debian woody system on my powerbook 12" here. However I really
    > would like to get a recent desktop, is there any place to get debs for ppc?
    >
    > TIA + CU Lars.

+ Reply to Thread