    Thx.
    --
    Linux User 290112 - Linux Machine 179107
    PGP key at pgp.escomposlinux.org
    Tanke at escomposlinux . org

  2. Re: Disabling trackpad

    > Is there any way to disable trackpad while USB Mouse is connected???

    I simply added (..another hack..) "$(sleep 6; /sbin/trackpad notap) &"
    to my kdm startscript. This won't deactivate the pad but at least then
    taps are not interpreted as clicks (which e.g. makes the pointer move
    under X while writing a text).

    Somewhere I read about a hack that actually tested for a connected mouse
    on X startup but I just can't find it anymore :/
    Maybe someone else in the NG remembers this.

    -Thomas

+ Reply to Thread