downloading YDL 3.0 - Powerpc

This is a discussion on downloading YDL 3.0 - Powerpc ; Hello, I have installed previous versions of YDL on my mac but I never learned how to download it from yellowdoglinux.com and make my own boot disks. Anyone willing to give any advise?? jyhm -- -- James Dawson...

  1. downloading YDL 3.0

    Hello,

    I have installed previous versions of YDL on my mac but I never learned
    how to download it from yellowdoglinux.com and make my own boot disks.

    Anyone willing to give any advise??

    jyhm
    James Dawson

  2. Re: downloading YDL 3.0