Sound - PowerBook 3400 - Debian 3.0 - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Sound - PowerBook 3400 - Debian 3.0 - Powerpc ; It seems like it's possible to make sound work but I'm definitely missing something here (no sound, and when kde starts it diplays some warnings about it). The kernel is 2.2 and I used 'modconf' to install modules related to ...

  1. Sound - PowerBook 3400 - Debian 3.0

    It seems like it's possible to make sound work but I'm definitely missing
    something here (no sound, and when kde starts it diplays some warnings about
    it).
    The kernel is 2.2 and I used 'modconf' to install modules related to dmasound
    and soundcore. I also made changes to the 'modules.conf' as suggested by Henrik
    Farre for PB 3400 but to no purpose.
    What am I missing here?

  2. Re: Sound - PowerBook 3400 - Debian 3.0

    Try

    Best
    Mac

    In article <20030706140140.26004.00000153@mb-m16.aol.com>, axd238@aol.com
    (Axd238) wrote:

    > It seems like it's possible to make sound work but I'm definitely missing
    > something here (no sound, and when kde starts it diplays some warnings about
    > it).
    > The kernel is 2.2 and I used 'modconf' to install modules related to dmasound
    > and soundcore. I also made changes to the 'modules.conf' as suggested by

    Henrik
    > Farre for PB 3400 but to no purpose.
    > What am I missing here?

  3. Re: Sound - PowerBook 3400 - Debian 3.0

    (Axd238) wrote:

    > It seems like it's possible to make sound work but I'm definitely missing
    > something here (no sound, and when kde starts it diplays some warnings about
    > it).
    > The kernel is 2.2 and I used 'modconf' to install modules related to dmasound
    > and soundcore. I also made changes to the 'modules.conf' as suggested by

    Henrik
    > Farre for PB 3400 but to no purpose.
    > What am I missing here?

+ Reply to Thread