Kubuntu Dapper Hp Pavlion Zv6130US - Portable

This is a discussion on Kubuntu Dapper Hp Pavlion Zv6130US - Portable ; I have been using kubuntu dapper a lot lately and really want to put it on my laptop. I got the laptop 2 years ago and I'm already on my second go of XP Home. I'm sick of it. I've ...

  1. Kubuntu Dapper Hp Pavlion Zv6130US

    I have been using kubuntu dapper a lot lately and really want to put
    it on my laptop. I got the laptop 2 years ago and I'm already on my
    second go of XP Home. I'm sick of it. I've got a ram upgrade (Going to
    2GB), and I'd rather not waste it on some windows crap. Now, when I
    had to re-format the first time, Breezy was the current release. I was
    told it had several issues concerning the display. Have these been
    fixed? I have a 64-bit Kubuntu Dapper CD laying here and its tempting.

    Its an HP Pavilion zv6130us.

  2. Re: Kubuntu Dapper Hp Pavlion Zv6130US

    Oh and PS I have a Gusty CD here. I wasn't going to use it because Its
    so new, but would it have advantages?

+ Reply to Thread