A1200 Ming and Linux desktop - Portable

This is a discussion on A1200 Ming and Linux desktop - Portable ; Looking for any info on synching this Linux based phone (Motorola A1200 Ming) with a Debian laptop, to transfer contacts and calendar events, plus media files....

  1. A1200 Ming and Linux desktop

    Looking for any info on synching this Linux based phone (Motorola A1200
    Ming) with a Debian laptop, to transfer contacts and calendar events, plus
    media files.

  2. Re: A1200 Ming and Linux desktop

    "Rob Smith" wrote in message
    news:LrK1j.24272$JD.21831@newssvr21.news.prodigy.n et...
    > Looking for any info on synching this Linux based phone (Motorola A1200
    > Ming) with a Debian laptop, to transfer contacts and calendar events, plus
    > media files.

    You'll prob get more luck looking in the forums. I know I found some good
    stuff at http://ubuntuforums.org for syncing Nokia phones to my Ubuntu 7.04.

    --
    Gerry (The MOTH)
    gerrymoth.vox.com

  3. Re: A1200 Ming and Linux desktop

    On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:07:13 +0000, Gerry \(The MOTH\) wrote:

    > "Rob Smith" wrote in message
    > news:LrK1j.24272$JD.21831@newssvr21.news.prodigy.n et...
    >> Looking for any info on synching this Linux based phone (Motorola A1200
    >> Ming) with a Debian laptop, to transfer contacts and calendar events, plus
    >> media files.

    > You'll prob get more luck looking in the forums. I know I found some good
    > stuff at http://ubuntuforums.org for syncing Nokia phones to my Ubuntu 7.04.

    The reason that I asked here specifically, is because the A1200 Ming is