The problem practically is this. I would have to develop, for the
university, multimedials applications real-time for mobile device and
would want to know if someone knows to advise to me one platform
(palmare and OS, Linux like) on which orienting to me.
I have found Familiar, uLinux or Debian for iPaq... or the palmares
of
Zaurus family.
But I have need of functionality hard real-time (in the specific I
would have to use RTLinux)... if I put a Debian distro on a Ipaq is
possible to apply the RtLinux patch on its kernel? Or in
alterantive... someone knows if is possible to put Stand-Alone
RtLinux
(an RtLinux stand alone) on iPaq?

p.s.
Sorry for my english... ;-) I'm from Italy